Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain opens a special center in Erbil to facilitate access to Visa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain opens a special center in Erbil to facilitate access to Visa  Empty Britain opens a special center in Erbil to facilitate access to Visa

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2013, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Discuss the Chairman of the Department of Foreign Relations of the Government of Kurdistan, Falah Mustafa, with the British Consul General Hugh Evans region, bilateral relations and the ongoing preparations for the elections and the work of international observers.

A statement by the provincial government Wednesday: that the British Consul-General expressed his full confidence in the successful process of the parliamentary elections in Kurdistan, and pointed out that the success of this process is a success for all the people of Kurdistan and enhance the democratic experience in the region.

The new foreign relations official confirmation, that the Kurdistan Regional Government looks forward to the conduct of these elections civilized manner and it continues on its approach to the development of the democratic experience, stability and peaceful coexistence.
    The statement added: The two sides discussed during the meeting ways to enhance bilateral relations and the importance of the exchange of official visits, trade and cultural, including the welfare and interests of both parties.

In this regard, Hugh Evans declared: that the country has opened a special center to receive the visa request visas in the capital Arbil to facilitate access to the British visa for citizens in the Kurdistan region and avoid them the trouble of traveling to Baghdad for this purpose.
    The statement continued: that the British Consul-General revealed a planned visit during the month of November, the high trade delegation from Iraq British Business Council to the Kurdistan region is scheduled to hold a delegation, a number of important meetings with senior officials in the Kurdistan region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:32 pm