Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Erma" leaves more dead on his way to Florida

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Erma" leaves more dead on his way to Florida Empty "Erma" leaves more dead on his way to Florida

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 8:25 am

[size=32]
    "Erma" leaves more dead on his way to Florida[/size]
    "Erma" leaves more dead on his way to Florida Erma

Hurricane Hurricane Erma struck the islands of Turks and Caicos early Friday as the storm continued its raging across the Caribbean, killing at least 11 people as it approached Florida.
    Six-meter-high waves are expected to hit the Turks and Caicos Islands. Communications were interrupted as the storm hit the two islands, and it was not clear how much damage it had caused.
    The cyclone has fallen to the fourth grade, but remains a threat.
    The hurricane was first issued to parts of Florida as the state prepares for what could be a catastrophic blow over the weekend.
    In the aftermath of Erma there was Hurricane Jose, where some of the islands struck by Erma were expected to be on track.
    French, British and Dutch military authorities rushed to help the devastated Caribbean islands, where at least 11 people were killed and thousands homeless.
    Warships, planes loaded with food, water and soldiers were sent after hurricanes destroyed homes, schools and roads, and dumped some of the world's most beautiful tourist destinations.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm