Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: no legal challenge the law mandate presidencies before the Presidency authentication

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary: no legal challenge the law mandate presidencies before the Presidency authentication Empty Parliamentary: no legal challenge the law mandate presidencies before the Presidency authentication

Post by Hkp1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 am

Parliamentary: no legal challenge the law mandate presidencies before the Presidency authentication

Friday, 01 February 2013 10: 22

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} revealed the legal Committee in the House of representatives could not challenge the law determining the mandate of the three presidencies before authenticating the Presidency.

Cute Committee Member said Mustafa agency {forat news} today "could not challenge the law defining the mandate of the three presidencies before authenticating the Presidency",

stating that "the legal period of stay in the Presidency is 15 days from the date of arrival to the Presidency in the event of the expiry of this period without signature is located by the Constitution, be challenged, and this depends on the time of submission of the appeal would immediately after validation or after."

Mustafa said that the "Court after registering the call you make sure of the formal and legal conditions for the issue and then invited the parties to attend the hearing and which can be more than one session, depending on the nature of the case."

The House of representatives has approved 26 of this month, the three presidencies mandate law which defines the mandate of the presidencies and Ministers and deputies only in two withdrew the block the State of law coalition that promised him a constitutional violation, and declared its intention to challenge the law State law mandates considering it a constitutional violation, while considered by some as a guarantee of the non-return of dictatorship in the country. over 2 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 am