Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty" Empty Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty"

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:54 am

[size=30]Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty"[/size]
    19/10/2017 08:10 | Number of readings: 197
    font size:  Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty" Font_decrease  Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty" Font_enlarge
     Putin: We will respond similarly if America withdraws from the "nuclear treaty" Thumbnail.php?file=resizer_934612528
    Trend Press - Russia

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that his country would reciprocate if the United States withdrew from the medium-range nuclear weapons treaty.
    "Moscow is ready to develop new nuclear and non-nuclear weapons systems in response to other countries," Putin was quoted by media sources as saying during a forum with scientists.
    "Moscow condemns North Korea's nuclear tests, but insists that the crisis on the Korean Peninsula must be resolved through dialogue," he said.
    "The new package of sanctions imposed by the United States on Russia aims to remove his country from the European energy markets and force Europe to buy liquefied natural gas from the United States," he said.

The Russian president called for "reform of the United Nations," noting that "changes in the international organization must be carried out gradually." C

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:50 pm