Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri heads to US for official visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri heads to US for official visit Empty Jubouri heads to US for official visit

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 1:37 am

[ltr]Jubouri heads to US for official visit[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-13 at 10:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri left Baghdad on Monday for a two-day official visit to the United States.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri left today in Baghdad for the United States of America on an official visit lasting several days," the media office of al-Jibouri said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"He is scheduled to meet his American counterpart Paul Ryan and US administration officials to discuss the situation in Iraq and the region and issues of mutual interest," the statement said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives will deliver a number of lectures in American institutes and research centers, to shed light on the political situation in Iraq and the challenges that threaten the security and stability of the region."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News published yesterday the news of Jubouri leaving to the United States to discuss the possibility of postponement of the elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And learned / Mawazin News / from informed sources, that "all political blocs agree to postpone the elections (the legislative and local). Ended 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:38 am