Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance demands the payment of dues to contractors and farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance demands the payment of dues to contractors and farmers Empty Parliamentary finance demands the payment of dues to contractors and farmers

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:50 am

[size=30]Parliamentary finance demands the payment of dues to contractors and farmers[/size]
    21/12/2017 08:53 | Number of readings: 150
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Magda Tamimi, "the federal government to give priority to pay the dues of contractors and peasants."

Tamimi said in a press statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it on Thursday, "The delay in the benefits of contractors and farmers for three years adversely affected the activity of these two sectors, which are considered the main engine of economic activity in any country, as well as their contribution to reducing unemployment through Their employment.

She pointed out that "the government should submit the final accounts for the years 2012 to the end of 2016 as a year ended, pointing to the need to study those accounts in the House of Representatives before the adoption of the budget 2018.

She pointed out that "the Parliament must review the final accounts before the vote on the general budget, stressing the need to address the reservations referred to by the Office of Financial Control in the final accounts for the years 2005 to the end of 2011, which was transmitted by the Finance Committee of the Prosecutor" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:34 pm