Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to speed up the payment of dues of farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to speed up the payment of dues of farmers Empty Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to speed up the payment of dues of farmers

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:16 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to speed up the payment of dues of farmers

August 17, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad

Asked the Committee on Agriculture and the marshes and waters in Parliament on Wednesday, the government speed up the peasants pay the dues for the years 2015 and 2016.
    Committee Chairman Furat al - Tamimi, seen by the agency of our economy News, that " thecommittee in solidarity with the demands of the peasants and farmers about the financial dues exchange , " adding that "we call upon the government to expedite the resolution ofthis matter, and disbursement of arrears to farmers for the years 2015 and 2016 and as promised to them by" .
    "In the case of non - response, the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representativesto set a date for the host government and the central bank governor and finance and trade ministers in Parliament."
    Al - Tamimi said that " the Commission will confirm in the House of Representatives hearing next week , once again, on the board of the presidency need to respond to this request."
    Several hundred peasants to protest the delay in disbursement of financial dues from themarketing season for the years 2015 and 2016 , demanding the federal government toaccelerate regardless of financial entitlements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:55 am