Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is making a submarine working at a depth never reached by humans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is making a submarine working at a depth never reached by humans Empty Russia is making a submarine working at a depth never reached by humans

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 3:28 am

Russia is making a submarine working at a depth never reached by humans
    Russia is making a submarine working at a depth never reached by humans Irq_1179486397_1514622630
    Deep sea and oceanography was one of the most advanced sciences in the Soviet Union, but scientific research in this area ceased after the dissolution of the Union due to the absence of funds allocated to it.
    The Russian Navy continued its research into deep sea and oceanic research. This is due to the supply of some scientific vessels with strong water radars.
    During one of the military scientific expeditions, one of those radars found a trench deeper than the Marianna ditch (11,000 meters). While the military sailors did not announce their discovery, believing that this information may be wrong for the possibility of an error in the measurements of their radars.
    The Russian navy command then ordered the manufacture of an unmanned submarine that could descend to a depth of up to 14,000 meters. One of the Russian army's scientific centers designed and succeeded in the submarine, producing its first model.
    A Russian military source said the model could be converted into a manned submarine after minor modifications.
    It is reported that only 3 people, who had previously descended to the bottom of the mariana trench. They are the American Don Willie and the Swiss Jacques Picard, who arrived there in 1960, aboard the Trieste submarine.
    Then, on 26 March 2012, the film brought back filmmaker James Cameron, who became the third man in human history to descend to the Mariana ditch.
    Some believe that the invention of the submarine, which can descend to a depth of up to 14 thousand meters, will enable the Russian seamen to repeat this experiment more than once.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89582

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:19 am