Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid Empty Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 am

[size=30]Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid[/size]
    03/01/2018 07:21 | Number of readings: 204
    font size:  Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid Font_decrease  Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid Font_enlarge
     Pakistani PM calls for end to dependence on US aid Thumbnail.php?file=DSoLtscX4AAV2Ye_137455332
    Trend Press / Pakistan 

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said on Wednesday his country should end its dependence on US aid in response to US President Donald Trump's blasphemy, in which he criticized Pakistan over terrorism.

He said the heads of state should take into account international norms and diplomatic traditions when addressing countries, noting that the Pakistani government led by his Muslim League party "has shown a strong determination to eliminate terrorism."

In an angry attack, Trump said on Monday, "The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than $ 33 billion in aid over the past 15 years and they have only given us lies and deception, thinking our leaders are fools."

Prime Minister Shahid Khakan Abbasi presided over a meeting of the National Security Committee, which includes civilian leaders and military commanders, on Tuesday. A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office said the committee expressed "deep disappointment" at recent statements by US officials.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:52 am