Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi policy : the period of stubbornness ended .. This is what happened after we hit the head of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi policy : the period of stubbornness ended .. This is what happened after we hit the head of t Empty Abadi policy : the period of stubbornness ended .. This is what happened after we hit the head of t

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:39 am

[size=32]
    Abadi policy : the period of stubbornness ended .. This is what happened after we hit the head of the snake[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Prime Minister called on the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Al-Abbadi to maintain victory and support security stability and benefit from the lesson "harsh" by the occupation of cities. 
    This came during a celebration held in the province of Najaf, which Abadi visits. 
    "We must not forget the great tragedy of a provocative occupation of our cities, where we lost the cities and the destruction, resulting in large numbers of displaced people, and then we made sacrifices from the heroes of Iraq who came to defend their country," he said. 
    "There is someone who tried to differentiate between our forces but failed," he said, adding that "weapons must remain under the state's framework."
    He added that "the first steps to fight corruption began in the military and security establishment and did not change the soldiers or leaders, but the army turned into a victorious army We won in this confrontation and hit the head of the snake and the right of the people of Iraq to boast of victory, there are those who wanted to sell victory to this country Or those, but we tell them that victory is Iraqi and verify the people of this country. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:25 am