Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon asks for new nuclear weapons to counter Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon asks for new nuclear weapons to counter Russia Empty Pentagon asks for new nuclear weapons to counter Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:02 am

[size=32]
    Pentagon asks for new nuclear weapons to counter Russia[/size]
     Pentagon asks for new nuclear weapons to counter Russia 334634

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon has asked Washington to supply new nuclear weapons with limited power in response to Russia's rearmament.
    The Pentagon's request came in a report entitled "Nuclear Case" published by the ministry on its website.
    In its report, leaked to the media in January, the Pentagon cited threats from China, North Korea and Iran.
    "These new weapons, which raise the fears of experts about the resurgence of weapons and the increased threat of nuclear conflict, are a response to the expansion of the nuclear capabilities of the Russian Federation," he said. "Today's world situation is significantly different than it was in 2010," he said. , The date of the publication of the latest report on the "nuclear situation".
    But what worries Washington in particular is "Moscow's decisive return to rivalry between major powers," US Defense Secretary James Matisse said in the front page of the 75-page document.
    Washington claims that Russia is developing an arsenal of 2,000 tactical nuclear weapons, threatening European countries on its borders and ignoring its obligations under the New START disarmament treaty, which counts only the strategic weapons that form the basis of the principle of deterrence.
    The new nuclear vision suggests developing a new type of intercontinental nuclear-to-nuclear missile in seven to 10 years, while Washington considers it possible to dispense with the new program "if Russia agrees to return to nuclear weapons control measures Verifiable. "

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:33 pm