Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Abadi responded to Sunnis and Shiites and ignored the de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Abadi responded to Sunnis and Shiites and ignored the de Empty Parliamentary Finance: Abadi responded to Sunnis and Shiites and ignored the de

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 3:28 am

Parliamentary Finance: Abadi responded to Sunnis and Shiites and ignored the demands of the Kurds
    February 06 2018 10:13 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that Prime Minister Haider Abadi responded to the demands of Sunnis and Shiites to consider the amendment of some paragraphs of the budget, but ignored the demands of the Kurds.

The committee's decision, MP Ahmed Hama Rashid: "Abadi agreed with Sunni forces and Shiite blocs to include some of the articles that demanded amendment, but ignored the demands of the forces of Kurdistan."

Rashid said: "The Kurdish forces demanded the change of oil prices approved in the general budget of 46 dollars per barrel to 50 dollars in order to provide sufficient funds to raise the budget of the Kurdistan region."

The Kurdish MP: "Abadi argued that there are not enough allocations to increase the share of the Kurdistan region of the budget," pointing out that "the Kurdish blocs will boycott the meetings that expose the federal budget."

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:45 pm