Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi warns of the danger of disrupting the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi warns of the danger of disrupting the budget Empty Al-Abbadi warns of the danger of disrupting the budget

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:49 am

[size=30]Al-Abbadi warns of the danger of disrupting the budget[/size]
    02/03/2018 10:08 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    Warned the Office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi of the danger of disrupting the adoption of the federal budget. 
    Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for the Prime Minister's Information Office, said in a press interview that disabling the adoption of the budget is irresponsible and will seriously harm the interests of the Iraqi public and hamper the work of the ministries of the state." 
    He called on the House of Representatives" to assume its responsibilities in urging its members to speed up the vote on the budget law to enable ministries and state institutions to carry out their duties and provide services to citizens" 
    We deeply regret the repeated withdrawals aimed at disrupting the quorum and preventing the passage of the budget without paying attention to the consequences of the disruption, and we warn of the seriousness of continuing to delay the adoption of the budget and its negative impact on the interests of the people,"He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 am