Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are falling with Iran hinting to support OPEC production increase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are falling with Iran hinting to support OPEC production increase Empty Oil prices are falling with Iran hinting to support OPEC production increase

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 2:42 am

Oil prices are falling with Iran hinting to support OPEC production increase

Oil prices are falling with Iran hinting to support OPEC production increase 8544

Oil prices fell on Thursday as Iran hinted it could support a small increase in OPEC crude output, which could pave the way for an OPEC deal to increase supply at Friday's meeting.
    But a limit to price losses, a strong US demand for fuel, has been seen in refinery operating rates, strong travel data and a sharp drop in crude inventories.
    US crude futures at $ 74.34 a barrel were down 40 cents at 0605 GMT, 0.5 percent below their previous close.
    US crude <LCOc1> was at $ 65.50 a barrel, down 21 cents, or 0.3 percent.
    Iran, a key supplier to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), said on Wednesday it might agree to a small increase in production at the OPEC meeting in Vienna on June 22 with Russia, the largest non-member of the Organization.
    "There seems to be an atmosphere of confidence that this deal will go ahead," said Stephen Ennis, head of Asia-Pacific trading at brokerage firm Oanda in Singapore.
    "We expect Opec and Russia to gradually increase supply in the market by next year, which will compensate for most of the supply loss in Venezuela of around 1 million bpd," Barclays said.
    Tehran has resisted pressures from Saudi Arabia, OPEC's biggest producer, to increase supplies.
    But even as Iran returns to the ranks, analysts do not expect a smooth meeting of OPEC.
    "Our expectations are for a very tense, divided and geopolitical meeting between OPEC and non-members," Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group said in a note to customers.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:39 am