Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain announces the launch of loans for the purchase of cars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain announces the launch of loans for the purchase of cars Empty Rafidain announces the launch of loans for the purchase of cars

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Rafidain announces the launch of loans for the purchase of cars

12:16 - 04/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Rafidain Bank announced on Thursday that it has granted loans for the purchase of modern cars by installments in agreement with a group of companies.
    A statement by the bank received / information / copy, that "in order to get citizens and employees on modern cars, Rafidain Bank decided to grant loans to purchase modern cars by installments, has been selected a number of companies to complete this project, Cars, Sama Al Gharbia, Al-Thuraya Glow, Nizh Al-Iraq, Shireen, Anwar Babel, Saz, Al Awqas Road, General Company for Cars and Equipment Trading.
    The statement added that "the instructions of the grant is that the citizen wishing to buy the car review the headquarters of the company for the purpose of the conditions and specifications shown in the company's form," indicating that "the company issues a form of its own serial number and stamped with the company's stamp contains all the information required for the purpose of obtaining the car (The name of the buyer - the type of car - the color of the car - the year of manufacture - the number of the vehicle - the amount of the car agreed to sell to the citizens - a copy of the list - and any additional information related to the car and the buyer).
    The statement said that "the cars sold are registered in the name of the company exclusively and their prices are parallel to the prices of cars in the local markets and the company undertakes to do so and install them on their forms."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:54 pm