Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington 's economy imposes sanctions on an Iraqi company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington 's economy imposes sanctions on an Iraqi company Empty Washington 's economy imposes sanctions on an Iraqi company

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:23 am

[size=32]
    Washington 's economy imposes sanctions on an Iraqi company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The US Treasury Department on Wednesday imposed sanctions on an Iraqi money-transfer company accused of providing financial support to an al-Qaeda organization.
    The company, dubbed Dubai Horizons, is based in Iraq and has no branch in the UAE, as the name suggests, and has been classified as a "terrorist" entity, according to a Treasury statement.
    The company is accused of providing "financial, material and technological assistance" to the organization.
    "The company is part of a complex network of institutions including financial services providers, remittances and others in the Middle East," the ministry said.
    "We are targeting this network in agreement with the Ministry of Defense to eliminate the possibility of money laundering and the transfer of illegal funds," said Assistant Secretary of Treasury for Counterterrorism Sigal Mandelker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 am