Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the reason for the delay in the formation of parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the reason for the delay in the formation of parliamentary committees Empty Deputy reveals the reason for the delay in the formation of parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Deputy reveals the reason for the delay in the formation of parliamentary committees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... MP on the trend of wisdom, Ali al-Badiri, on Thursday, that the formation of parliamentary committees will be delayed until the completion of the cabinet cabin, indicating that in the event of completion of the cab will be correct distribution of these committees.
    "The parliament will not be able to form parliamentary committees during these meetings until after the completion of the formation of all cabinet cabins in order to make things clearer," Al-Badairi told Iraq News.
    He continued, "The parliamentary committees will be formed according to the distribution between the political blocs and know the share of each block of ministries and thus determine the decision to enter the Committee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am