Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Science: Iraq can move on to the third of electronic governance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Science: Iraq can move on to the third of electronic governance Empty Science: Iraq can move on to the third of electronic governance

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 am

Science: Iraq can move on to the third of electronic governance

02/22/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Science and Technology possibility of Iraq's transition from the first e-government in place in some institutions in the current time to the third that rely on smart phones, calling for the need to help the highest level of government to do so.

The adviser said the ministry just Knyh required in the statement to the reporter / JD / that in the light of the proliferation of smartphones in the country can move from e-government first to third passing per second, which works by the ministry for the time being, noting that the latter kind of e-government depends on smartphones It also saw the ministry delegation participating in the summit, the government earlier this month in the United Arab Emirates.

He said he fired during the summit, more than a thousand a range of additional services available smart mobile phones, noting that most of the states of T has made great strides in moving from the government the second to the third or self-styled (Almjulqh) was there to adopt this position by the highest authority of the state What is easy access to this type of service smart and fast. / End / / 23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:57 am