Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers votes on a number of decisions concerning graduates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers votes on a number of decisions concerning graduates Empty Council of Ministers votes on a number of decisions concerning graduates

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 1:48 am

[size=32]
    Council of Ministers votes on a number of decisions concerning graduates[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    At the beginning of the meeting, the Prime Minister held a consultative meeting in the presence of the Ministry of Youth, the Football Federation, the Contractors, the Fans' Association, the Ministries of Interior, Health and Communications to coordinate with each other and work to avoid incidents in sports matches and events that are taking place in the crowd.
     The Council of Ministers voted on the rules for recording and calculating the service of contractors in the government sector. It also approved the appointment of graduates of the Maritime Academy, contracted with the General Company of Iraqi Ports in the Ministry of Transport.
    The Council of Ministers approved the rehabilitation of water desalination plants in (FAO, Sihan, Safwan and Umm Qasr) and the exclusion of the water project of Greater Basra of the terms of contracts.
    The Council decided to authorize the Ministry of Education to acquire the requirements of the final public examinations.
     The Council also decided to amend the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. (202) for the year 2018 regarding extending the period for vehicles delivered.
     The council voted on a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Electricity and the German company Siemens and Egyptian company Bijsco.
    The Council of Ministers approved the loan of candidates from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to work in the Islamic Educational and Scientific Organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm