Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministry reveals an "important" law demanding America and Israel to pay compensation to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministry reveals an "important" law demanding America and Israel to pay compensation to  Empty The Foreign Ministry reveals an "important" law demanding America and Israel to pay compensation to

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2019, 6:48 am

The Foreign Ministry reveals an "important" law demanding America and Israel to pay compensation to Iraq

14:16 - 18/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Foreign Affairs Committee, Rami al-Sakini, on Saturday, a law "important" is being worked on demanding America and Israel compensation to Iraq for the previous wars in this country.
    "We are working to pass an important law in the history of the Iraqi government, which is a great challenge for the Iraqi parliament, which is an international law," he said at a press conference held in the House of Representatives.
    "We called for the formation of a high commission to demand all the necessary compensation and damage done by America and its allies, especially Israel, especially in 1981, 1991 and 2003," he said.
    He explained that "the draft of this law consists of five chapters and 16 items, obliging the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to demand the international community to damage the war launched by America and its allies, which destroyed all the infrastructure and environmental pollution that occurred and caused hundreds of thousands of cancer, because of the use of uranium, The article is internationally prohibited ".
    He pointed out that "compensation is in accordance with the law retroactive materially and morally."Ending 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:31 pm