Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr: Abdul-Mahdi's resignation will not inject blood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr: Abdul-Mahdi's resignation will not inject blood Empty Sadr: Abdul-Mahdi's resignation will not inject blood

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 6:17 am

Sadr: Abdul-Mahdi's resignation will not inject blood

11:27 - 30/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , on Wednesday, that the failure to resign Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the post will not inject blood, expressing his fear of a repeat of the Syrian and Yemeni scenario in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "Attention, it's just a warning, not intimidation, you people are higher than fear," Sadr said in a tweet on his Twitter page. For those who did not pay attention .. I am trying to alert him or (warning), "adding" Syria and then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now ?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Bashar yesterday and then slave Rabbo and now !? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ”
    Sadr addressed the Iraqi people, saying: "We received a response to what we said yesterday: that the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will deepen the crisis," warning that "failure to resign will not inject blood and will make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    "I will not engage in alliances with you anymore," Sadr said. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 pm