Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The new prime minister will sacrifice all his gains for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The new prime minister will sacrifice all his gains for Iraq Empty Al-Fateh: The new prime minister will sacrifice all his gains for Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 1:50 am

Al-Fateh: The new prime minister will sacrifice all his gains for Iraq

08:59 - 17/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fath Alliance, Muhammad Karim, confirmed on Tuesday that the next prime minister will sacrifice all his political gains and property for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , warning at the same time against entering the country in a constitutional vacuum due to the refusal of some blocs of candidates for this position.
    Karim said in a statement to the "information", that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] living in a difficult stage and may enter into a constitutional vacuum because of the lack of agreement on the personality of the new prime minister, as there are blocs that do not present a specific candidate and at the same time reject other candidates."
    He added, "Provisional solutions will be resorted to in case of incompatibility with the new Prime Minister, as some forces try to go in this direction, despite the fact that the proposed personalities are respectful."
    And that "the new character who will assume the position of prime minister will lose all her political gains, and she has no right to stand for election to the House of Representatives in the next stage according to the new election law, and therefore he is a vow that will be presented to the political process."
    He stressed that "the next prime minister will sacrifice everything he owns for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , because he will lose a lot and will not be able to participate in the elections again." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:45 am