Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The beginning of the reconstruction of five damaged service projects in western Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The beginning of the reconstruction of five damaged service projects in western Anbar Empty The beginning of the reconstruction of five damaged service projects in western Anbar

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Apr 2020, 6:21 am

The beginning of the reconstruction of five damaged service projects in western Anbar

12:15 - 04/17/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Qaim District

Information / Anbar ..
    The District Commissioner of Al-Qa’im District, Al-Anbar Governorate, Ahmed Al-Mahalawi, announced, Friday, the reconstruction and rehabilitation of five projects damaged by terrorist operations in the western regions, despite the entry into force of the curfew.
    Al-Mahlawi said in a statement to Information Agency that “Anbar Province and the head of the Corona Crisis Cell in the province of Farhan Al-Dulaimi instructed the investment companies to start rebuilding and rehabilitating five different service projects despite the validity of the curfew imposed.”
    He added that “the projects include the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Al-Qa’im Court Building, as well as the rehabilitation of a number of school buildings and the cladding and paving of the annual street of the existing district in the western Anbar, indicating that” Anbar’s governor, Ali Farhan Al-Dulaimi, instructed all companies that stopped work due to the imposition of a curfew to The resumption of its work, provided that its cadres adhere to the rules of the ban, explaining that “the Al-Qa’im crisis crisis cell has provided the cadres of public companies with important facilitation books to complete its work.” Ended / 12a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm