Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington announces that it will not pay what it owes to the World Health Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington announces that it will not pay what it owes to the World Health Organization Empty Washington announces that it will not pay what it owes to the World Health Organization

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Sep 2020, 7:14 am

Washington announces that it will not pay what it owes to the World Health Organization

14:37 - 09/03/2020

Washington announces that it will not pay what it owes to the World Health Organization %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow-up.
    An American official announced that the United States will not pay about $ 80 million of its dues to the World Health Organization, and that the amount will be used to pay part of what it owes to the United Nations in New York.
    Washington intends to abandon its membership in the Geneva-based World Health Organization on July 6, 2021, after President Donald Trump accused it during the crisis of the Corona pandemic of “becoming a puppet in the hands of China,” while the organization rejected Trump's accusation.
    A spokeswoman for the World Health Organization said today, Thursday, "Please review our previous statements in which we expressed regret at the decision of the United States to withdraw (from the organization). We are waiting for any new details, and we will consider them carefully. ”
    It was necessary for the US President, under a joint resolution of the US Congress in 1948, to inform the US withdrawal from the World Health Organization a year before the scheduled date, and is now required to pay Washington’s obligations to the organization in the current fiscal year.
    The United States currently owes the WHO about $ 18 million for fiscal year 2019 and about $ 62 million for fiscal year 2020, said Narissa Cook, deputy assistant secretary of state for international organizations.
    "These two sums will go to the United Nations instead," she added, to meet Washington's obligations to the international organization in New York. 25 S.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:10 am