Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Health: There is no third dose without the approval of the World Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Health: There is no third dose without the approval of the World Organization Empty The Ministry of Health: There is no third dose without the approval of the World Organization

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Aug 2021, 7:01 am

The Ministry of Health: There is no third dose without the approval of the World Organization

•  Time: 08/23/2021 08:07:18

•  Reading: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Health pledged giving the third dose of the vaccine to citizens with scientific updates and the approval of the World Health Organization, while it announced that Iraq had passed the peak of the third wave of the epidemic, this comes, at a time when the Pharmacists Syndicate confirmed that all vaccines against Corona are safe and effective
    The Director of Public Health in the Ministry, Riyad Al-Halfi, said in a press statement, "The third dose of the vaccine will not be given to citizens now unless there are new scientific updates from the World Health Organization regarding increasing the number of doses that enhance immunity against the variables that the virus is exposed to." ".
    He added that "the two-dose regimen currently in force in the country exceeds 90%, and has achieved a very high protection with raising the level of antibodies and preventing infection, and this system is still approved by the World Health Organization."
    WHO experts insist that there is no scientific evidence that booster doses provide any additional immunity to those who receive them, and the organization also points out that implementing this idea, while millions of people are waiting to receive the first dose of the vaccine, is an unethical step. .
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:13 pm