Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emir of Kuwait issues a decree approving the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Emir of Kuwait issues a decree approving the new government Empty Emir of Kuwait issues a decree approving the new government

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Mar 2021, 3:55 pm

Emir of Kuwait issues a decree approving the new government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2021/03/02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 31

Follow-up / Al-Mawred News
    The Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, issued a decree approving the new government formation, which was submitted to him by Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
    And Al-Hamad Al-Sabah announced that the names of the ministers in his new government would be transferred to Al-Jaber Al-Sabah for approval.
    In a statement posted on Twitter, Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said that he had "created two new portfolios, the first for the Ministry of State for Integrity Promotion Affairs and the second for communications and information technology."
    He added that "the next stage requires concerted and unified efforts to focus on combating administrative and financial corruption and its tools, whether in the government apparatus or outside it."
    He pointed out that the Ministry of State for Communications and Information Technology will take care of developing electronic infrastructure, enhancing cybersecurity, upgrading electronic and smart government services, and developing the telecommunications sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:05 am