Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shankali: The political forces did not offer any alternative after their objection to the Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shankali: The political forces did not offer any alternative after their objection to the Kurdistan  Empty Shankali: The political forces did not offer any alternative after their objection to the Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Mar 2021, 7:08 am

Shankali: The political forces did not offer any alternative after their objection to the Kurdistan share

08:42 - 13/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, ruled out passing the budget in isolation from the Kurdish forces, indicating that the political forces in Baghdad did not offer any alternative to canceling the articles pertaining to Kurdistan.
    Shankali said in a statement to / information / that “trust is between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cease to exist if the Budget Law is passed according to the political majority and apart from Baghdad."
    He added that "the text proposed by the government on the proportion of the Kurdistan region is scientific and thoughtful, and it is not possible to risk passing the budget according to political whims, ignorant of the details of economic and oil dealings."
    Shankali explained, "Parliament has not yet made any changes to Articles 10 and 11, and all as they are said in the media is oral and cannot be relied upon," indicating that "oil prices may rise or fall, and there is no guarantee for the region or Baghdad except for an agreement between The two parties “. Ended / 25 d
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:54 pm