Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative agriculture calls for international supervision of Iraq's agreements on its water quo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative agriculture calls for international supervision of Iraq's agreements on its water quo Empty Representative agriculture calls for international supervision of Iraq's agreements on its water quo

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 8:04 am

Representative agriculture calls for international supervision of Iraq's agreements on its water quota
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Sunday (April 4, 2021) the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee called for international supervision of any new agreement on Iraq's water share with Turkey and Iran .
    The head of the committee, MP Salam Al-Shammari, said in a statement, "Iraq is ready for any new agreement that guarantees its legitimate water share with Turkey as the source country of the Tigris, the Euphrates and Iran for many of the two tributaries ."
    Al-Shammari added, "Iraq is proceeding with its strategic agricultural plan, which needs water availability throughout the year, and this matter can only be accomplished by a comprehensive agreement with the two countries to ensure the legitimate share ."
    Al-Shammari stressed "the importance of engaging the United Nations and any international party to oversee any agreement with the two countries that guarantees non-disavowal of the agreement and keeping Iraq away from the specter of drought and bringing it into other new crises."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:41 am