Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim, director of the Iraqi Media Network: support laws that ensure the independence of the network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim, director of the Iraqi Media Network: support laws that ensure the independence of the network Empty Hakim, director of the Iraqi Media Network: support laws that ensure the independence of the network

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Hakim, director of the Iraqi Media Network: support laws that ensure the independence of the network and put the national interest

08/23/20140 

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, on Saturday, his support for the independence of the laws which provide the Iraqi Media Network and put the national interest.A statement by the Office of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al-Hakim received in his office in Baghdad, Director General of the Iraqi Media Network Mohammed Abdul-Jabbar, carp, accompanied by a number of managers in the network and confirmed Hakim during the meeting ready coalition of citizen and the National Alliance to install policy media strategy in the government program, which is talking about it in conjunction with the formation of the new Iraqi government, noting his support for legislation laws on Iraqi media network which insures impartiality, independence and put the national interest of Iraq in light of the frenzied competition for media in Iraq and the world. "
    For his part, carp "The meeting touched on the research in the media situation in Iraq has been a focus on new legislation for network meets the concepts and standards adopted internationally in public broadcasting and provides financial and administrative autonomy and media network," noting that "what is missing the network is the absence of the law, which provides the environment and legal cover for neutrality and independence of the network and that the current laws restrict the work of the network and make its activities are not commensurate with the operation of competitive media 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am