Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turki: The crisis of the Presidency of Parliament prompted the Sunnis to amend the Council’s interna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turki: The crisis of the Presidency of Parliament prompted the Sunnis to amend the Council’s interna Empty Turki: The crisis of the Presidency of Parliament prompted the Sunnis to amend the Council’s interna

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Turki: The crisis of the Presidency of Parliament prompted the Sunnis to amend the Council’s internal regulations[/size]
    • Today 09:30

Information / Baghdad
    The representative of the coordination framework, Firas Turki, confirmed today, Friday, that the failure of the Sunni parties and blocs to agree on a candidate for the presidency of Parliament is the reason for their request to amend the internal regulations of the House of Representatives.
    Turki told Al-Maalouma, “The dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, worked to change the articles of the House of Representatives’ bylaws, which had an impact on the management of the House, the formation of parliamentary committees, and the role of representatives.”
    He added, "Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, worked on transferring a request from the Taqaddam Party regarding amending the bylaws of Parliament to the Legal Committee in order to study it and develop a complete package of necessary amendments to it."
    He stated that "the absence of understanding within the Sunni House regarding the position of Speaker of Parliament has increased the severity of the current crisis." End 25 n.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:55 pm