Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani expresses his support for writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani expresses his support for writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region Empty President Barzani expresses his support for writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:14 am

[size=30]President Barzani expresses his support for writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    The two sides discussed writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region and the need to create conditions and create coordination and consensus between political parties 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - President Masoud Barzani received today, Wednesday, in Salah al-Din, the speaker of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Rewas Fayek.
    The two sides discussed writing the constitution of the Kurdistan Region and the need to create conditions and create coordination and consensus between political parties and social components in the Kurdistan Region to write the constitution.
    President Barzani expressed his support for the Kurdistan Parliament and any attempt to create the appropriate conditions for writing a constitution and unifying efforts and efforts between the higher institutions in the Kurdistan Region and the political parties.
    The draft constitution was first submitted to the Kurdistan Parliament in 2005, then the draft was submitted after amendments in 2009 before its completion was hampered by political differences.
    Years after the draft constitution, the Kurdistan Regional Parliament sought to open the door for all political blocs and parties to put forward their proposals to agree on a new draft constitution that "does not exclude anyone."
    The draft constitution of the Kurdistan Region consists of 122 articles that Kurdish officials previously said did not contradict the provisions of the federal constitution.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 pm