Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations to pass the Kurdish share in the budget without obstacles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations to pass the Kurdish share in the budget without obstacles Empty Expectations to pass the Kurdish share in the budget without obstacles

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2022, 4:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Expectations to pass the Kurdish share in the budget without obstacles[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-15 | 05:00

[/size]

Source:

It seems that the preparation of the general budget law will not be marred by disputes as usual, and this is confirmed by MPs who indicated that the matter was settled according to an agreement previously concluded within the constitutional and legal contexts.

While the general budget law is being prepared, several parties are wondering about the Kurds' position on the subject, a position that usually witnesses disputes and debates that hinder the passing of the law, but it seems that this time the agreements regarding the Kurds' Share in the budget were concluded early with the continued influence of committees and delegations to consolidate the agreement.

Many political parties assert that the matter will be arranged within legal and constitutional contexts to avoid repeating the scenarios that occurred in the past years.

The Kurdish delegation is planning to visit[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Discussing the files agreed upon by the political forces before the formation of the government, which will include the Kurds’ share in the budget, in addition to other files that will be put on the table for discussion.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:03 pm