Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry reviews "accurately" the Economic City contract between Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Industry reviews "accurately" the Economic City contract between Iraq and Jordan Empty Industry reviews "accurately" the Economic City contract between Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2023, 5:06 am

Industry reviews "accurately" the Economic City contract between Iraq and Jordan
    • Time: 02/12/2023 12:40:14

• Read: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, instructed the Administrative Undersecretary and the legal and oversight departments to study and review some of the articles of the establishment contract of the joint economic city between Iraq and Jordan "accurately" before signing it.
    A statement of the Ministry of Industry, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, stated that Al-Najm: “He chaired the periodic meeting with the agents, consultants and general managers of the ministry’s center departments for deliberation on some issues, including the implementation of the paragraphs of the ministry’s governmental curriculum regarding the issue of structuring some factories after the comprehensive study and preparation to proceed. with this matter.”
    The meeting also discussed, according to the statement, “fixing contract employees on permanent staffing, whose number exceeded 12,000 employees, as the Minister of Industry directed the need to involve them in training, introductory and development courses on public office, job behavior, government laws, and other courses according to specialization, and authorizing the administrative agent and the director general of the administrative and financial department to consider cases Placement to be specified and other administrative matters for permanent staff members and new hires.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:24 am