Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank launches loans of 25 million dinars, and it will be repaid within 6 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - A government bank launches loans of 25 million dinars, and it will be repaid within 6 years Empty A government bank launches loans of 25 million dinars, and it will be repaid within 6 years

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2023, 4:32 am

A government bank launches loans of 25 million dinars, and it will be repaid within 6 years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (July 24, 2023), Al-Rafidain Bank announced the launch of small business loans, with a value of up to 25 million dinars, at an interest rate of 6%. 
    The media office of the bank said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the loan amount is 25 million dinars, the interest rate is 6 percent in a decreasing installment, and the loan repayment period is 6 years, including a 3-month grace period."
    He added, "The loan guarantee is guaranteed by a guarantor of a civil or military employee from among the citizens, whose salaries are with the bank, or by a guarantee of a real estate mortgage in favor of the bank of the first degree, provided that its estimated value covers the amount of the loan in addition to 25 percent of the loan value."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:10 am