Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Stopping cash withdrawals includes only transfers received from outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Central Bank: Stopping cash withdrawals includes only transfers received from outside Iraq Empty Central Bank: Stopping cash withdrawals includes only transfers received from outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 9:37 am

[size=38]Central Bank: Stopping cash withdrawals includes only transfers received from outside Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 5, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Director General of the Department of Investments and Foreign Transfers, Mazen Sabah Ahmed, issued a clarification regarding the statements attributed to him in Reuters, saying that they included press formulations that the agency reported in an inaccurate form. Ahmed confirmed:
    1. The Central Bank guarantees dollar deposits, and the citizen who deposited his money in dollars with any Iraqi bank previously or by the year 2024 has an inherent right to receive these amounts in cash and in US dollars.
    2. There was no mention in the press interview of expectations that the exchange rate would reach 1,700, and that the Central Bank has its own tools that it uses to reduce the difference between the two prices, and there are no indications that the exchange rate in the parallel market will reach this level. On the contrary, there are measures being taken that will contribute to Reducing the difference.
    3. The reforms undertaken by the Central Bank of Iraq aim to achieve compliance of the bank and the banking system in general with international compliance standards, and to prevent the dollar from reaching parties prohibited from obtaining it or speculating with it.
    4. The announcement that the date of 1/1/2024 will be the beginning of stopping cash withdrawals includes transfers received only from outside Iraq according to certain arrangements that guarantee business sustainability and does not include in any way citizens’ balances in US dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:28 am