Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash  Empty Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash

Post by day dreamer Fri 03 Oct 2014, 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash
    [ltr]

October 3, 2014 19:52

Confirmed President Barack Obama's envoy to the international coalition to confront the organization "Daash" terrorist Gen. John Allen, said Friday that Iraq is able to regain land seized by the organization "terrorist Daash"[/ltr]
    [ltr]،  As pointed out that the United States has great respect for the vision of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on his quest to coordinate with the neighboring countries of Iraq to eliminate "Daash."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash  Empty Re: Gen. Allen: Iraq unable to regain land seized by the Daash

Post by Mheat1 Fri 03 Oct 2014, 9:51 pm

Looks like a typo are they able or not?

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:25 pm