Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi nominates four names for the position of Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Al-Halbousi nominates four names for the position of Speaker of Parliament Empty Al-Halbousi nominates four names for the position of Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Halbousi nominates four names for the position of Speaker of Parliament[/size]

[size=45]Today, Wednesday, the Iraqi Parliament will hold an extraordinary session to elect a new person to assume the presidency of Parliament after the Federal Court’s decision to terminate the membership of Muhammad al-Halbousi.[/size]
    [size=45]The political affairs researcher, Dr. Alaa Mustafa, revealed in an interview with (Al-Mada) that, “The head of the Taqaddum Party, Muhammad al-Halbousi, received guarantees that allow him to engage in political work and allayed his fears of judicial prosecutions. In return, he pledged to support the political process and nominate a new person for the position of Speaker of Parliament.”[/size]
    [size=45]Mustafa adds, “Al-Halbousi nominated to the political forces four names from a party that came forward to succeed him in the presidency of the House of Representatives, including Shaalan Al-Karim, Muzahim Al-Khayyat, and Abdul Karim Abtan.” While the writer and political analyst Ahmed Al-Mayahi said, in an interview with (Al-Mada), that “there is a political dialogue aimed at (restraining Al-Halbousi’s ambitions), and this is the most important and greatest goal of the Shiite forces.”[/size]
    [size=45]He adds, “There are red lines among the Shiite forces, including: (I am your partner in governance and you are my partner in governance), but within the limits of reason and logic and according to population ratios, and these are the principles of democracy.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continues: “It is not possible to bring back the era of the Baath regime and the national and monarchical rule, and then the terrorist organizations, and most Sunni political forces, in order to place their value in the political process, always threaten to bring back terrorism.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mayahi continues his speech via Al-Mada: “The Shiite political forces are searching for a political balance, and it is possible to ignore many issues and Al-Halbousi will participate in the political process, but on the back lines.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the position of Speaker of Parliament, he added, “There are leaders within the Sunni component who want to highlight important figures, including Rafi’ al-Issawi and Jamal al-Karbouli.” According to a document belonging to the Parliamentary Affairs Department of the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives, which was obtained by (Al-Mada), earlier on Tuesday, the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, issued a parliamentary order including the official termination of Al-Halbousi’s membership in the House of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:05 am