Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani reveals negotiations with international companies to manage the “Al-Faw Port” project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani reveals negotiations with international companies to manage the “Al-Faw Port” project Empty Al-Sudani reveals negotiations with international companies to manage the “Al-Faw Port” project

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2023, 6:41 am

[size=38]Al-Sudani reveals negotiations with international companies to manage the “Al-Faw Port” project[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 2, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Muhammad Al-Sudani revealed negotiations with major international companies to manage the Al-Faw port project.
    A statement from Al-Sudani’s office stated that Al-Sudani “conducted an inspection tour, in which he followed the progress of work implementation in the Al-Faw Grand Port project, and during a sea tour, he was briefed on the port’s five berth projects, after the completion of berth number one, and two sections of the second berth.”
    The Prime Minister stressed, “The Al-Faw Port project receives special attention from the government, and it is serious about completing it according to the required specifications. We are facing a real and vital project ready to receive ships after completing the requirements for its implementation, which is proceeding within what is planned.”
    He stated that “the government has developed solutions for all obstacles and technical problems; In order to implement the project with the best specifications, and that there are negotiations with major international companies to manage the project, stressing that the Al-Faw Port project will have a pivotal role in transporting goods between Asia and Europe, especially since it is linked to the Development Road Project, which represents the major Iraq project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:48 pm