Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Iraq rejects unilateral actions undertaken by any country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Iraq rejects unilateral actions undertaken by any country Empty Prime Minister: Iraq rejects unilateral actions undertaken by any country

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Prime Minister: Iraq rejects unilateral actions undertaken by any country[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani affirmed Iraq's rejection of any unilateral actions undertaken by any country, while noting that the Iraqi government has proven its keenness on the principle of good neighborliness and establishing the best relations with the countries of the region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister’s Media Office said in a statement, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received, today, Monday, the Secretary-General of the Supreme National Security Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ali Akbar Ahmadian.”[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the Prime Minister affirmed, “Iraq rejects any unilateral actions undertaken by any country, in contravention of international principles based on mutual respect for sovereignty,” stressing that “the Iraqi government has demonstrated its keenness on the principle of good neighborliness and establishing the best relations with the countries of the region and the countries of the world.” But at the same time, it does not show courtesy at the expense of Iraq’s sovereignty and security.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “Iraq has made, and is still making, great efforts to maintain stability and achieve calm, in the common interest of the various peoples of the region.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, Ahmadian affirmed “the Islamic Republic of Iran’s commitment to the security and stability of Iraq, and its keenness to continue working in accordance with the joint security agreement between Iraq and Iran in a way that preserves the security of the two neighboring countries.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:26 am