Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional Finance: A request to create bank accounts for Kurdistan salary recipients aims to cause pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - Regional Finance: A request to create bank accounts for Kurdistan salary recipients aims to cause pr Empty Regional Finance: A request to create bank accounts for Kurdistan salary recipients aims to cause pr

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:17 pm

[size=38]Regional Finance: A request to create bank accounts for Kurdistan salary recipients aims to cause problems[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 27, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The spokesman for the Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, Honor Jamal, confirmed today, Tuesday, that it had not officially received the Federal Court’s decisions regarding employee salaries.
    Jamal said, according to Kurdish media: “We have been working on the (My Account) project for nearly a year, and this bank account was created for more than 200,000 employees, especially in Erbil for the majority of taxpayers, and now the project begins in the Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk governorates.”
    He added, "The project does not cause problems for the decisions of the Federal Court, because the banks in the Kurdistan region that we deal with all obtained permission from the Central Bank of Iraq, and they all participated in an accounting project with the approval of that bank."
    He pointed out, “The Iraqi government has been creating bank accounts since 2016; 20 Iraqi banks are carrying out this process, but it has not been completed. How can bank accounts be created for employees with salaries in the Kurdistan region within a month? Unfortunately, some members of Parliament are delivering Baghdad’s messages against the Kurdistan region without paying attention to these existing problems in Iraq.”
    He added, “Baghdad’s intention to request the creation of bank accounts for salary recipients in the Kurdistan region is aimed only at causing problems. We have had experience over the past few months. Whenever the time comes to send money, the Iraqi Ministry of Finance creates many excuses and problems to hinder sending, and they did not hesitate.” “In causing problems for the Kurdistan region.”
    He went on to say, “When the ninth government formation of the Kurdistan Regional Government was launched in 2019, there were three years of federal budget legislation, and two in accordance with other laws, and it was necessary to send 59 trillion and 29 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Region in those five years, but the government Iraq sent only 13 trillion and 401 billion dinars during the five years, most of them in the form of loans, and this means that in the past five years only 22.7 percent of our financial entitlements were received from the federal government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am