Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Slow Down In the Chaos

csd9013
    csd9013

Slow Down In the Chaos Empty Slow Down In the Chaos

Post by csd9013 Sat 21 Nov 2015, 8:25 am

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8, KJV

Just because you are in the middle of chaos, doesn't mean you have to be chaotic. You can take your moments and choose to be stressed, or you can take your moments and choose to be thankful.

Slow down your life. We can be in a rush to find our way out of it, and totally miss what God is doing through it. Slow down in those moments and find whatsoever is good, whatsoever is true, whatsoever is praiseworthy and think on those things in the midst of it. I guarantee you will find God in the chaos. Just knowing and thinking on that single truth alone calms the sea. That alone brings peace to your soul. That alone will cause you to open your mouth in the moment and give God thanks.

Life is too precious to waste moments dwelling on things you can't control or change, especially when it has already been done. Don't spend your moments on the past, but rather spend the next moment to usher in your success. Spend the next moment moving forward into a full, blessed life.

Prayer: Father, thank You for speaking to my heart. Thank You for this moment with You and allowing me to see what You doing. I slow down and choose to praise and worship You. No matter the moment, help me to slow down and think on whatsoever things are according to Your Word. Help me to continually slow down and I will always find You. Thank You for a full, blessed life. In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Slow Down In the Chaos Empty Re: Slow Down In the Chaos

Post by Neno Sat 21 Nov 2015, 3:48 pm

I'm thankfu you posted this.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sat 21 Nov 2015, 3:54 pm

Neno wrote:I'm thankfu you posted this.
    Glad you liked Neno.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 21 Nov 2015, 3:57 pm

It's a confirmation in scripture of how I've presently been calling my moves. Ty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:38 pm