Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities held the first body of opinion for this year's me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities held the first body of opinion for this year's me Empty Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities held the first body of opinion for this year's me

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:19 am

[ltr]
    Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities held the first body of opinion for this year's meeting

January 19, 2016

[/ltr]

[ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Chaired by Minister of Construction and Housing and Public Tariq Kikhany municipalities, on Tuesday, the first meeting of the board of opinion for the current year 2016 in the presence of staff of the Ministry of Advanced During the meeting discussed a number of topics on the agenda, which relates to the ministry projects and priorities.
    Said Kikhany in a statement the agency of our economy news received a copy of it today, "it was directed departments and companies affiliated to the ministry to redouble efforts to carry out the projects entrusted to it within a timely fashion and in accordance with the required technical specifications and overcome the obstacles and impediments to the work of all service to the citizens, as the meeting came out several important recommendations that accelerate the pace of work on projects and overcome the bureaucracy and red tape. "

"The continuation of work in construction projects conveying a strong message to the forces of evil and terrorism that the wheel of life will continue despite the noses enemies predators security and stability of Iraq."
    "The meeting focused on what sought by the ministry in orientation to maximize the resources of the departments and municipal inventory of its land and its announcement as investment opportunities", stressing that "to continue to develop and activate all laboratories construction of the ministry to be a source of income to the ministry, which is relatively contribute to bridge the fiscal deficit due to lack of appropriations allocated to the ministry within the state budget for the year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:19 am