Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This simple graph shows how long different drugs remain in your blood

Lobo
    Lobo

This simple graph shows how long different drugs remain in your blood Empty This simple graph shows how long different drugs remain in your blood

Post by Lobo Wed 24 Feb 2016, 6:15 pm

This simple graph shows how long different drugs remain in your blood
    usiness Insider has produced this fascinating graph detailing the amount of time various legal and illegal drugs remain detectable in your blood. Most drugs are no longer detectable after a couple of days. The giant exception is marijuana, which remains detectable for two whole weeks.
    This article was originally published by The Influence, a news site that covers the full spectrum of human relationships with drugs. Follow The Influence on Facebook or Twitter.
    One of the troubling implications of this disparity is in the context of prison drug-testing regimes, where the much higher risk of detection of marijuana use creates an incentive for those who wish to use drugs to switch to more dangerous substances.
    This simple graph shows how long different drugs remain in your blood Bi_graphics_how-long-drugs-stay-in-your-blood-467x350

This article was originally published by The Influence, a news site that covers the full spectrum of human relationships with drugs. Follow The Influence on Facebook or Twitter.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/this-simple-graph-shows-how-long-different-drugs-remain-in-your-blood/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm