Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer) Empty American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer)

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:30 am

[ltr]American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer)[/ltr]

[ltr]American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer) Usa1-500x248

Washington-Iraq Press -4 July / Aoloa: surrendered to the US military boats that entered Iranian territorial waters , a group commander, was arrested last January, because it was believed that the crew would be safe, because Iran wants to push the nuclear deal.
    It came within several confessions have been recorded in the report issued by the US Departmentof Defense consists of 170 pages, about this incident, it has been withholding the name of the commander of the report.

The commander in the dialogue conducted with investigators at the scene, he surrendered after he realized that the crew would not be in danger, because he did not suspect that keep Iran on thenuclear deal , sponsor protection.

American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer) Iran-detains-us-sailors-600-473x315

This was one sentence that was unveiled several stunning confessions, in the Navy investigators report consists of 170 pages about the incident, and the report is a scathing often, and listed a series of events led to the arrest and detention of 10 American sailors by the Iranian army, after delinquency two American patrol boats to the country 's territorial waters in the Arabian Gulf.

American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer) APTOPIX_Mideast_Iran_U.S._Navy_Boats.JPEG-05583-634x315

The commander , who withheld his name from report- investigators he predicted that Tehran 's desire to maintain the nuclear deal with the United States and keep him alive would also provide protection for American sailors, if they surrendered, adding that elements of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps , they excel in large in number and gear.

American boats commander surrendered to Iran under the "protect" the nuclear deal (photographer) 2639615.main_image-420x315

Abizaid and the commander said , "I did not want to start a war with Iran, and I did not want to start a war where people arekilled, I think it was a gamble on my part, I made ​​a bet that they will not kill us, and they Saattabronena such as prisoners ofwar because they want to this nuclear deal to take place."

And it can lead easily surrender to what it claims he was trying to avoid war, as his thinking is proper to grant the Iranians biggest victory of propaganda more than ever, in the hope that this leader be one of the nine officers who will be fired from their jobs as a result of this humiliation.

embarrassing situation

The incident happened while President Obama was preparing to deliver his speech on the State of the Union, and it was very awkward for the US Army position, and the muddied attempts to improve diplomatic relations between Tehran and Washington while trying to implement key measures to stop Iran 's nuclear program controversial agreement.

Said Adm . John Richardson, chief of naval operations on Thursday, said that the bad situation of the accident, caused by " theaccumulation of a number of small problems", caused by the American sailors who entered Iranian territorial waters, down tothe senior squadron commanders and important naval force that serves the boats.

Admiral added that the incident "does not rise to the level of expectations of the marine forces", while Iran is violating international law is also criticized, because dealing with the unjust US prisoners have.

And America was at war with Iran since 1979, at least Tehran think so, was the commander thought thinking childish that thenuclear deal would protect his crew, as he did not want to "War Begins" - despite the fact that Iran had ordered attacks "terrorist" against US military personnel from more than a decade of Elziman.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm