Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiag

Lobo
    Lobo

Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiag Empty Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiag

Post by Lobo Mon 27 Feb 2017, 3:10 pm

Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiaguito in the west and Pacaya in the south
    Posted: 26 Feb 2017 11:34 PM PST
    Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiag Gua07_0416
    Guatemala's Volcano of Fire erupted today, spewing lava and sending up ash plumes that rained down ashes on nearby communities and could reach the capital, the civil protection authorities said.
    The Volcan de Fuego, one of the country's three active volcanoes, is located about 45 kilometres southwest of the capital Guatemala City.
    It was the volcano's second eruption this year.
    "The variable wind from the south could carry ash toward the south of the ca
    The rumbling 3,763-metre-high (12,345-feet) volcano was pumping out a series of moderate and strong explosions, according to the National Institute of Seismology, Volcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology.
    In addition to Fuego, the Central American country has two other active volcanoes: Santiaguito in the west and Pacaya in the south, just 30 kilometres from the capital.

Home Page

The Wire

Guatemala's Volcano of Fire Fuego spews lava and ash and has two other active volcanoes with Santiag DDah7crVQ0g?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:27 am