Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

God is just amazing

csd9013
    csd9013

God is just amazing Empty God is just amazing

Post by csd9013 Sat 25 Mar 2017, 9:11 am

Deuteronomy 31

God is just amazing. I mean, read this chapter. It's crazy. God chose a people and is sending them in to the promise that He established and all during this He knows that they are going to rebel and worship other gods. WHAT! I don't know about you, but I find it difficult to think that I would be cool with choosing people that would then just reject me. Yet, God did this, and does this. I know that there are times in my life that I still reject God's plan, or guidance and do some foolishness on my own. I know because whenever I do that, it always reminds me of the taste of guilt and shame, and it sucks. But the promise in this section doesn’t just end with them rejecting Him. He, even though He knows they will reject Him, promises to restore and bless them when they turn back to Him. WHAT! Now, this may seem wild, but every time I turn back to Him He still accepts me and He showers me with His love. I don't deserve that. But, He gives it to me, and it blows my socks off every time. Today, I hope that I don’t reject Him, but if I do, and if I am in the middle of it, my prayer is that He will hold me tight in His arms and fill me with His love. I hope, I pray that you will have that too.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

God is just amazing Empty Re: God is just amazing

Post by zimi31 Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:21 am

Amen!!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:51 am