Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain allocates £ 1 billion to help Syrian refugees and host countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain allocates £ 1 billion to help Syrian refugees and host countries Empty Britain allocates £ 1 billion to help Syrian refugees and host countries

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 am

Britain allocates £ 1 billion to help Syrian refugees and host countries

Arab and international Since 2017-04-04 at 16:26 (Baghdad time)

Britain will spend 1 billion pounds to help Syrian refugees and their host countries to provide an incentive for refugees to stay in the area near their country, the Foreign Office said in a press release on Tuesday.
    The aid, which was distributed by the British government's regional media and communication center based in Dubai, said that the development funding aid includes 840 million pounds pledged at the London conference to help Syria last year and 160 million new allocations.
    The announcement of the aid comes before the launch of the Syria Assistance Conference in the Belgian capital Brussels on Wednesday, which Britain is hosting.
    The massive exodus of Syrians has evaded the fighting in their country against the European Union, which has received about 1.6 million refugees, mostly Syrians, and migrants from 2014 to 2016.
    "Funding provides vital assistance to refugees and their host countries across the region," the statement said.
    He explained that Prime Minister Theresa May will determine the areas of spending billion pounds.
    "I will urge the countries attending the Brussels conference to follow Britain's footsteps and fulfill the promises we made in London by increasing aid to millions of people affected by the ongoing conflict in Syria and helping to strengthen resilience throughout the region," Mae was quoted as saying.
    The aid package focuses on providing new incentives for refugees "to stay in the area close to their own country so they do not feel compelled to embark on risky and potentially life-threatening trips," the Foreign Office said.
    The assistance includes providing more education, skills and work opportunities for refugees and others in host countries such as Jordan.
    "The funding is aimed at stabilizing these countries and enabling them to withstand the continued influx of refugees in search of shelter and give these refugees the opportunity to build a long-term, real future for themselves in the region," the ministry said in the statement.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 am