Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

92% of French Muslims voted in favor of shifty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

92% of French Muslims voted in favor of shifty Empty 92% of French Muslims voted in favor of shifty

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 2:11 am

92% of French Muslims voted in favor of shifty

History of edits:: 2017/5/9

{International: Euphrates News} website "Lacroix" French that 92 percent of Muslim voters French cast ballots last Sunday in the second round of the French presidential elections, in favor of French President-elect Emmanuel shifty, former economy minister, the leader of the movement "forward" .
    The final results announced after the counting of votes, shifty for 66.1%, compared with 33.9% for his rival , leader of the party "National Front" right - wing, Marine Le Pen.
    In a related context, the Grand Mosque of Paris has recently called on Muslims in France to vote heavily in favor of the French presidential election candidate Emmanuel shifty in the upcoming second round of elections ... "is the candidate who presents himself as a firm on the subject of fate as France with its minorities religious. "
    And considered the leading time of the Islamic Foundation, which is based in the capital , Paris - based 90 years ago, that "all French people are obliged to remain united and collectively in the face of the Incarnate threat in hostile ideas for foreigners and dangerous to national cohesion", without the institution mention of Marine Le Pen in Srih.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=142411

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:22 am