Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traders: Iraq seeks to buy 100 thousand tons of US rice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Traders: Iraq seeks to buy 100 thousand tons of US rice Empty Traders: Iraq seeks to buy 100 thousand tons of US rice

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 3:49 pm

Traders: Iraq seeks to buy 100 thousand tons of US rice

economy Since 05/11/2017 18:34 am (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News
    European traders said Thursday that Iraq is seeking to buy about 100 thousand tons of rice supply from the United States.
    They pointed out that the date of submission of presentations on May 15 to remain in force until the atheist and the twentieth of the same month.
    Traders added that the Ministry of Commerce in Iraq, a major global wheat and rice buyer, addressed commercial companies to inquire about prices rather than launch a formal international tender.
    And authorized the Iraqi Council of Ministers on the ninth of May, the Ministry of Commerce to conduct direct purchases of wheat and rice to achieve food security.
    Iraq is struggling to import grain for the program to support food prices after the imposition of new conditions for repayment and commended quality commercial companies to participate in the global Mnaqsath.
    Iraq told suppliers earlier in the year that he will pay the price of grain in installments. Traders said the Iraqi Grain Board, told them that the decline in oil prices and other financial factors that pushed the country to delay payment of dues.
    Traders said that the rice is required for immediate shipment.
    He said one trader, "I think that this shipment is difficult to supply them where he left the United States has little quantities of rice from the current crop and I expect show only 30 thousand tons for shipment at the end of June, most likely.
    "The US also seems to be much more expensive rice compared with what was bought by Iraq in the previous tender."
    In another process for the purchase of rice on 20 April, Iraq has bought about 60 thousand tons for the supply of Uruguay at a price of $ 545 and $ 541 including shipping cost per ton, according to what he said traders. It ended 29 / m h n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:51 am