Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra awaits the establishment of a new residential city west of the provin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra awaits the establishment of a new residential city west of the provin Empty Basra awaits the establishment of a new residential city west of the provin

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Basra awaits the establishment of a new residential city west of the province

History of edits:: 2017/6/7

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} announced the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui, on Wednesday, directing the establishment of a new residential town of Safwan, south-west of the province, and complete belongings Sort two thousand pieces of land in the district of the Shatt al-Arab east, so as to resolve the crisis of housing bottlenecks in the province.

He said Nasraoui, in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it, that " the city of Safwan , the new housing will be established between the hand and Safwan spend Zubair to allocate and sort 9000 pieces housing."
    He added that " the new city has an area twice the area of Safwan , the current area , " pointing to "stressing" the completion of its plans in the municipalities of Basra Directorate of ready - to - Tsagit on the ground. "
    He pointed to" complete the creation of the distribution of two thousand pieces of land in the district of the Shatt al - Arab to eligible citizens requirements "noting that" the Office of Basra province completed turn its preparations for distribution. "
    explained the governor that" what stands before distribution is the lack of controls from the Ministry of Construction and Housing and municipalities , "pointing out " and there are objections and correspondences in this regard was sent to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers entrusted task of the National housing Council and the board Almscha Yen for the purpose of re - consider the price after a resolution was 233 for the year 2016 from the Council of Ministers ".
    " The Court is still waiting for the Council of Ministers reply in this regard , ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:12 am